Welcome!

Has anyone lately said something unexpected, "You look good today! I appreciate you because....., You have inspired me, I am proud of you... etc, etc". These things are Verbal Hugs.... something a friend, family member or even a stranger randomly says to you that makes you smile, feel warm, comforted, happy, even at peace! Verbal Hugs are powerful! They can change how someone views their day! You can go from feeling like the world is out to get you... to being hopeful or at the very least optimistic!  So I ask you.... have you given someone or yourself a Verbal Hug today?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Energized--or just lack of sleep?


Well, it is hmm 7:13 and I have been busy (as a Beaver?) ! I have done dishes, ate breakfast, brushed, FLOSSED my teeth (I can't remember the last time I did that) and I used my new mouthwash! Now I haven't used mouthwash in awhile but this Listerine 6-in  1 Cinnamon was pretty good it didn't taste awful and it left my mouth all tingly (in a pleasant way).  It made me smile--yesterday a CVS bag, today new Mouthwash! Yeah!!! Happy Thoughts!   I played with the cats for awhile with the little laser light now they are all sleeping and being L-A-Z-Y.  Even Quincy is sleeping on a blanket instead of trying to sleep on me when I type! I ate Oatmeal (Beth made it), the original kind not the instant where it actually looks "Oaty".
I renewed my library books (no overdue fees! Yeah!). I swept the floor, downloaded some Lady Gaga songs on iTunes....... I found a $25.00 coupon for CVS if I bring an new prescription--which I happen to have in my bag for some new sleep meds (love Lunesta--but not the price), so cross fingers these ones are cheapo and work! The trazedone by itself doesn't do the trick but cost me like 2.00 for 3 months supply!  Can't use it on the prescription but can on stuff at CVS! Yeah! I get to bring my bag, use my $2.00 coupon from yesterday and the new one from the prescription! Hmm, better find something besides toothpaste to stock up on--Mouthwash??? Yep--it is on sale (where the $2.00 coupon came from!)  Going to check out the CVS website to see if there are any online special coupons.  Off to do some more activities.... I have to be showered and at MPA by 9:00---not staying but I need to deliver the cards and start running my errands--library, grocery, Walgreens, CVS! (yeah), Starbucks (coffee WILL be decaf today with SKIM milk and NOT anything with a 'chino' at the end! LOL  Need to get that done my noon--off to the DENTIST (fun, fun, fun!).

No comments:

Post a Comment