Welcome!

Has anyone lately said something unexpected, "You look good today! I appreciate you because....., You have inspired me, I am proud of you... etc, etc". These things are Verbal Hugs.... something a friend, family member or even a stranger randomly says to you that makes you smile, feel warm, comforted, happy, even at peace! Verbal Hugs are powerful! They can change how someone views their day! You can go from feeling like the world is out to get you... to being hopeful or at the very least optimistic!  So I ask you.... have you given someone or yourself a Verbal Hug today?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Surprise


Just a brief note as I take a shower to dash off to church! After a horrible night of sleep (couldn't get to bed/nightmare when I did), I woke up to the phone ringing at 8 a.m.  This set me into an immediate panic of who is sick, no one calls that early on a Sunday! My heart is still beating fast Lisa!!!!  All I can say is you better make the Taco Soup sick you aged me a few years by calling that early! (LOL). Well, then I looked down at my foot and noticed it had definitely turned into a cankle (calf/ankle have become one), so off I went to do the thing most dreaded----I found the scary scale! Mine isn't as funny as the one above with the animals! I wasn't happy with the results at all! I was up 3 lbs--though truthfully I thought it would be worse considering the way I have been eating! Definitely in the water buffalo range now! So, yep--there will be no donuts or taco soup today, I am going to have to defrost some chicken! 
Yep--time to face reality and make some healthy changes---nothing to dramatic but the occasional presence of something green and natural might help a bit! More later the shower beckons---Happy Sunday folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment