Welcome!

Has anyone lately said something unexpected, "You look good today! I appreciate you because....., You have inspired me, I am proud of you... etc, etc". These things are Verbal Hugs.... something a friend, family member or even a stranger randomly says to you that makes you smile, feel warm, comforted, happy, even at peace! Verbal Hugs are powerful! They can change how someone views their day! You can go from feeling like the world is out to get you... to being hopeful or at the very least optimistic!  So I ask you.... have you given someone or yourself a Verbal Hug today?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Night Owl--thats me!!!


Picture from: http://dryicons.com/files/graphics_previews/the_night_owl.jpg

Well, it is 2:20 in the morning! Obviously my new sleeping medicine isn't working! Darn I was hoping it would--it was so darn cheap! But no, it isn't Lunesta with the $$$$ price tag! So here I am, I have a few Lunesta left but now I am thinking it is too late to take it! I just hope eventually I will fall asleep, last tim I didn't take it I was up until 4:00...... here is hoping it doesn't take that long! It's so late even my cat Quincy has given up on me sleeping and went to sleep with Beth! 

While I have been up, I finished reading my book! I ordered myself a FREE 8x10 collage picture from Walgreens (info on the from previous post!) . I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow! I also downloaded a free Turkish music album--wasn't bad if I do say so myself! I guess since I am up, I can go peruse what other goodies are listed on that website! I am so proud of myself--I love freebies, discounts and coupons! See--something else that gives me joy! Update: I am going to pick up one of my "surprises" for William tomorrow! I hope it is in good condition, you never can tell from the picture! Most of the time I have good experiences--I have only had one, the Lemon of an Chalkboard/Dry Erase art easel-----it was in such poor shape I couldn't give it as a gift but i thought I could at least use it for pictionary so I picked up some dry erase markers! Even when you wipe it off, the print doesn't totally come off! Trash can here it comes! Now, I definitely inspect and say "not what I was expecting". At least that is what I tell myself, I haven't had any experiences with that part since then.


Hmm....perhaps I should find a nighty night song on youtube.......okay--if you search on nighty night on Youtube you get a British sitcom with that Title.... I watched one (or tried to) I never quite get British humor! Hmm. perhaps I should listen to a meditation CD those always used to put me to sleep.....


Okay----still surfing but yawning hoping that is a good sign and I can get some sleep! Thanks Mom! I am taking after you now up in the middle of the night! (wink)


cj/



No comments:

Post a Comment