Welcome!

Has anyone lately said something unexpected, "You look good today! I appreciate you because....., You have inspired me, I am proud of you... etc, etc". These things are Verbal Hugs.... something a friend, family member or even a stranger randomly says to you that makes you smile, feel warm, comforted, happy, even at peace! Verbal Hugs are powerful! They can change how someone views their day! You can go from feeling like the world is out to get you... to being hopeful or at the very least optimistic!  So I ask you.... have you given someone or yourself a Verbal Hug today?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!! It's Saturday!!!!!! WooHoo!


Picture: http://www.planetpinkngreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/wallpaper_gratitude_p78de.jpg 
Yeah! It is Saturday! It is 6 a.m. and I am up, my cat Quincy is by my side and I am having a cup of tea!   I just read the thought for the day and "WOW", I feel like it was meant just for me! The title is "New Energy Coming --Fun becomes fun, love becomes love, and life becomes worth living. And we become grateful. —Beyond Codependency.  That is exactly how I feel right now except  my new energy is already here!  I am having fun, laughing, enjoying life more and I am more open to love and affection.  The feeling inside of me is growing and building everyday!  These new positive thoughts are "contagious" (in a good way :0) )  I am more aware of the good in life and I am so grateful for this awareness!  It is like the negative energy that was smothering me--finally has lifted and I am able to breathe fresh air for the first time in well FOREVER! 



There is so much power in positive thoughts and gratitude! If you have read or watched the Secret! You will understand what I mean!  I write in a journal everyday--I write how I am feeling, what I am grateful for, affirmations and my prayers! --and through doing that I am finding something in myself- peace, love, acceptance and happiness! Not tomorrow-but today!


Enjoy your Saturday!  I know I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment