Welcome!

Has anyone lately said something unexpected, "You look good today! I appreciate you because....., You have inspired me, I am proud of you... etc, etc". These things are Verbal Hugs.... something a friend, family member or even a stranger randomly says to you that makes you smile, feel warm, comforted, happy, even at peace! Verbal Hugs are powerful! They can change how someone views their day! You can go from feeling like the world is out to get you... to being hopeful or at the very least optimistic!  So I ask you.... have you given someone or yourself a Verbal Hug today?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday--and Sick

For the last 24 hours I have been under-the-weather! I went and saw Avatar in 3D IMAX and folks that was all she wrote! I felt sick the whole movie, sick with a headache afterward and by that evening I was down for the count! I have spent the last 24 hours in and out of sleeping, feeling nauseous, with vertigo--sort of like the flu! I am still trying to surface from the nausea! This has never happened before to me! I got a little motion sick the last time I went to the IMAX and I went and saw Toy Story in 3D, but the combination of the two------UGH!!! I haven't felt this bad physically in along time! I am not sure if it is a combination of my medicine and the movie---but I am so ready for this feeling to go away! Depression probably isn't helping, but I am definitely green to the gills today!

Hopefully tomorrow--I will feel better!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment