Welcome!

Has anyone lately said something unexpected, "You look good today! I appreciate you because....., You have inspired me, I am proud of you... etc, etc". These things are Verbal Hugs.... something a friend, family member or even a stranger randomly says to you that makes you smile, feel warm, comforted, happy, even at peace! Verbal Hugs are powerful! They can change how someone views their day! You can go from feeling like the world is out to get you... to being hopeful or at the very least optimistic!  So I ask you.... have you given someone or yourself a Verbal Hug today?

Friday, January 22, 2010



It is Friday afternoon and I am sitting at Mokabees having a cup of moroccan mint green tea. I have had a good day so far, I went to therapy which reinforced the benefits of the changing my negative thinking! I found this picture about Hugs and I realized I haven't given myself a hug today.

So here goes....I look good today, I have on my maroon sweater and scarf and it is 
an AWESOME color on me! I am relaxed, It is amazing how much progress I have made this week with my outlook on life! I realized that I have been letting the depression control me--

I am now being proactive to prevent 
myself from going into a deep depression. I am volunteering, being more active! I am taking the next logical steps which is to exercise and eating healthier (Serotonin Foods here I come!). So basically--
yeah I am a fun, interesting gal with dreams, hope and happiness! Basically--I am FABULOUS!  
So.....have you hugged yourself today? Told yourself you are unique, great, a good friend, talented?
I hope you have! It does wonders for your well-being!

Happy Friday, I hope your weekend is a great adventure!
Christine


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I very proud of the changes you are making and the progress this far.
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete